But it's worth it just to hear the fans sing Sergio.......Sergio

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Whaley Bee Round-Up!!!!!

My oh my oh my oh my!!! We always figured that this bumper Whaley Bee weekend would shake things up somewhat. Well.....there was plenty of shakin' goin' on! The lower leagues came through for Penny as she found a hot streak of form at just the right time. League One alone bagged her 10 points, with a smattering a 6's and 7's following in the leagues below.
Darren, meanwhile, struggled somewhat with Saturday's fixtures, allowing Penny to steal the lead overnight. Although he scored big with the Ladies League on Sunday with a much needed 8 points, it wasn't enough to prevent Penny from claiming top spot at this crucial juncture and emerging from the weekend with a 12 point lead. Penny's marvellous total of 67 to Darren's 46 means that we could be see could see a return of the Totally Skill trophy to the cabinet of the first ever winner of the competition. Maybe Darren has something up his sleeve, but it will need to be pretty spectacular as we only have a few weekends left now. Not much room for manouver. And definitely no room for any slip ups.
Alas, last seasons champion Ronan gave it his best shot, but even with a decent total of 49 points it's clear his attempt at retaining the title will fall short.
Sooooooo.......who's yer money on?


Week 29 Table

Penny 211
Darren 199
Ronan 188

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Stars!!!!! Top of the league!!!! Never in my wildest dreams did I think Whaley Bee would go my way!!!

    ReplyDelete